I was awarded the Kreativ blogger award this week. This makes me feel very good about myself (even if it was awarded to me by a relative).
- I must thank the blogger who nominated me and provide a link back to their blog.
- Share 10 interesting things about myself.
- And nominate 6 other bloggers to receive the award (informing them about their amazingness).
Thank you Judy, at Life...Minute By Minute for the nomination. I will try to do you proud.
Ten interesting things about me. Hmmm...
1. I have a ton of gray hair and have decided to live with it.
2. My sarcasm often gets me in trouble- many of my readers already know that.
3. I call some bloggers I follow my friends when I talk about them – even though I have never met them.
4. It drives me nuts when someone eats the cookie dough out of the bowl while I'm making cookies. (I've been known to throw a pretty good fit about it too.)
5. I care way too much about what other people think of me, even though I act like I don't.
6. Like Judy, the blogger who nominated me, I have not shaved my legs in several weeks. Only difference is, I don't plan on doing it anytime soon.
7. If my house caught on fire and I could only take one item – I am a little ashamed to admit – it would probably be my iPad. If I had asked myself this question 6 months ago I would have said my kids.
8. I get enough food caught in my ample bosom each week to feed a starving child for a year.
9. I still think the lyrics say, "Blinded by the light. Wrapped up like a douche in the middle of the night."
10. I think I could construct a mid-size dog out of all the dog hair I swept away from my baseboards this weekend.
And now for the nominees... (drumroll please)
Sarah at Frugal By Choice, Cheap By Necessity
Jenny at The Bloggess
Kelsey at This is not a fairytale.
Erin at Blogging is for Dorks
Rachel at Come What May